• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next year's roster

RAHMOR

According to Real GM.

Atlanta:

- Obinna Ekezie Unrestricted F.A., Tom Gugliotta Unrestricted F.A., Tyronn Lue Unrestricted F.A., Michael Stewart Unrestricted F.A., James Thomas Restricted F.A., Kevin Willis Atlanta F.A.

The Hawks have heaps of cap room, a logjam at their swingman spots and a need for a point guard and center. Half those needs will be melt in the offseason and the other half will be met when Al Harrington is traded, which will come in February.

Tyrone Lue is not a starting point guard, even on the Hawks, even on a Rec League Hawks team and they will thus go after Damon Jones.

Rotation Projection:

PG: D. Jones

SG: Childress

SF: M. Williams

PF: Harrington

C: Swift

Bench: J. Smith. Ekezie, Delk

------------------------------------------------------------

They forgot to add stoudemire. I could live with that starting five. Would rather have Brevin Knight starting at the point though and cut Ekezie and bring over David Anderson.

PG: B. Knight

SG: Chilz

SF: grin.gif

geezus louis, all the cap room and the best point/center combination we come up with is Jones and Swift? i would disapointed with that completely. Swift is undersized and Damon Jones is hardly a star. Heck, I'd rather have Jaric than him.

I have been thinking about this for some time and I see where someone over on the Realgm site proposed a variation of this deal. Beno had a strong rookie season backing up Parker (though he struggled some in the finals) but he will be a solid pg for years to come. He is young and very well schooled. He also is a good passer and has a solid jumper. I like him slightly betten than the possible realistic FA pg candidates like Watson, Blake, McGinnis, etc. He could fit the bill as a young starter quality pg. SA might bite because of the French connection and might also see Boris as a student understudy to Bowen. Thoughts?

I would do it in a heartbeat because I still don't think Woody will give Boris a chance, and he's gone after this year. Beno could be pretty good. I don't know if SA wants to let go of Beno though, I think they like him. But Boris would be a good fit over there.

Quote:

Rotation Projection:

PG: D. Jones

SG: Childress

SF: M. Williams

Bench: J. Smith. Ekezie, Delk

------------------------------------------------------------

They forgot to add stoudemire. I could live with that starting five. Would rather have Brevin Knight starting at the point though and cut Ekezie and bring over David Anderson.

PG: B. Knight

SG: Chilz

SF:
grin.gif

Your not helping the Hawks team if you think Swift will be able to help the Hawks as a center. It just doesn't make sense for him to be our starting 5, hes short, weak, and it wont work. We would have the smallest starting 5, we will be thrown around every night, and we will still be dead last in the league.

I like Swift, just not as a starting center, but I'd welcome him as our starting SF/PF. Now we already have those voids filled, so the search goes on for a true big center.