Diesel

• Premium Member

here's the dream...

Marvin/Al to N.O.

Magloire/West/1st (atl via Boston) to Toronto

Bosh/Rose/Araujo to Atlanta.

I love this trade...

Maybe because I'm a Bosh fan...

However, with Toronto getting Charlie V. Maybe Bosh has some tradability...

Toronto would have:

Magloire/Charlie/Pete/Graham/Ukic

N.O. would have:

Dalembert/Al/Marvin/JR/Paul

Atlanta would have:

Araujo/Bosh/Smoove/Chillz/Rose

Why in the heck would we ever want to pick up Toronto's mistake from last year's draft? That wouldn't be very smart on our part. Also, Toronto wants Maglore to play along side of Bosh not to replace him. And last but not least, how in the heck wants Jalen Rose?

Don't start with this fantasy mess again. Keep these trades in your dream please!! Why do you continue to post stuff that you ABSOLUTELY KNOW will never ever happen. Yet you continue to post them???? Does this give you some kind of false sense of hope or something...I don't understand, educate me??

Talk about real stuff!!

• Premium Member

If Araujo was the 28th pick of the draft, would you consider him bad? It's not our mistake in where he was picked. I just think that if we can get Bosh, Araujo and Rose would be suitable for a time.

Think of that future though...

Chillz, Smoove, Bosh...

That's a future that can be built on a lot easier than what we have right now.

Araujo is just what he is... A player who can play a few minutes and be suitable. If we want a great C, we find one somewhere in the draft.. Maybe Morris could turn out to be good. But for Bosh.. I'm all over it.

• Premium Member

Damn, Captain Obvious. What gave it away?? Maybe it was the title of the post?? blush.gif

We're so thankful for that bit of enlightment that you add?? Or maybe it's just obvious? Or maybe you don't realize that this is a message board... a forum.. filled with a lot of dream trades and fantasy... Being that you are a master of the obvious.. Maybe you forgot that??

• Premium Member

Please tell me emeans..

What real stuff is there to talk about that people want to talk about.

How many post have there ever been on Hawksquawk about the specific defense that the Hawks run or what kind of offensive sets the Hawks play? That's real right?? I guarentee you nobody wants to talk about that.

What we come to talk about my friend is this:

1. Fantasy Lineups.

2. Fantasy acquisitions that will make our team better.

3. Fantasy draft picks.

If you haven't noticed, there are no GMs here.. Really... do you think that talking about us getting Ronnie Brewer is any realer than what I posted?

Do you think the Latest rumor about us getting said FA is any closer to real than what I posted?

If you don't want fantasy talk.. then you need to take your ass to ajc or cnn.com and hope that Sekou doesn't put up some of his rumors and fantasy. Otherwise, you're being very very simple and unrealistic!

• Premium Member

Please???

I like the way you did the big Flip Flop on trading Al! In March he was untouchable. What happened?

I think Marvin is here now, unlike you I won't spend my time crying about having him... (chillz). I just think that we will see if he pans out... Or will this time next year you'll be off Marvin's nuts on onto Rudy's!

i'm thinking childress and next year's 1st for Shaq. trade Marvin and delk for jason kidd..harrington and boston pick for sign/trade joe johnson..sign kwame to play power forward...put duckett in at fullback..

and yes, i am kidding.

• Premium Member

Marvin and Delk for Jason Kidd could easily go.

cool.gif

While your hyperboyle is appreciated, it is not fitting for this circumstance. Mainly because even though it's a dream trade, unlike what you have presented, it's not that far from a possibility (except for the Kidd trade if BK offered that, NJ would consider it)..

You have to realize what Magloire has said about playing in N.O. and the hope of going to Toronto. You have to realize how high Babcock is on Villanueva and the fact that he duplicated Bosh with the pick of Villanueva. You have to realize how strongly Toronto wants to get out of Rose's contract.

However, if you don't realize these things, then it's always going to look more fantasy than possibility. But I don't blame you for your ignorance.

• Admin

Rose, at 32, is on the downside of his career. At his best he was barely a star.

Bosh is solid. But right now that's about it. I don't think he'll ever be a 20/10 player.

Araujo is a throw in, throw away. If Toronto would even consider this deal, it shows they have given up on him after just one season. That is not a good sign.

• Premium Member

Mainly, I say the deal is basically a deal to land us Bosh, who regaurdless of what you may think fits better and probably has better upside than even Marvelous Marvin.

I see Rose as being a guy who could help to mentor our young guys and at the same time a guy who can step aside when we do get a franchise PG.

Araujo as you said is just filler.... I think he'd be like having Drobs around. If he was better than Kaman, then you guys would be saying I'm asking for too much!