• Raised $440 of $700 target

Practice Photos

KB21

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture with both Smoove and Marvelous just makes me smile. I feel like we have legit future NBA caliber players. I haven't felt like that in a while. These guys are going to grown together and go to war together. That is going to be quite a future tandem at forward.

From what I've heard, Josh has been in the gym hitting the weights and shooting jumpers since the season ended. I've said in the past that Josh Smith will be as good as Josh Smith wants to be. It is looking like he wants to be very, very good.

Wow. Josh has been working his tail off in the gym. He will be a legitimate Power Forward!!

Mark my words this is the building of an awesome Forward tandem that will ONE DAY dominate this league!!

Chillz, Marvin and Smoove will be a force to reckon with!!

• Admin

but he definitely looks thicker. Whoever said it earlier in this thread, Josh smith could very well become as good as josh smith wants to become. IF he continues to put in the kind of effort it looks like he's put in this off-season, he could be very special.

I looked at the Hawks website and this was on the front page. If Marvin isn't on his tip toes I would see no problems with him being pf, or even center. He is at least 2 inches taller than smoove.

At the press conference he looked at least one inch taller than Smoove, but I couldn't tell thanks to his cap.

That picture is below summer_league_practice_071105.jpg

8f09a2672b.jpg