• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Salim Stoudemire and Rashad Wright

emeans

I heard on the radio today that Salim Stoudemire is a flatout stud so far at practices. Not only is he excellent at running the team effectively at the PG position, I understand he makes excellent decisions with the ball (no turnovers) and is showing surprising discipline in taking his shots. And of course he never misses, even behind the 3rd point arc. All I have heard are raving reviews.

I have never seen Mike Woodson talk so highly about a rookie......ever, not Chillz, not Josh, not even Marvin. He flatout loves Salim and what he does on the court. Salim may be one of the best guards in this draft!!

Also I hope Rashad Wright of UGA makes this team at PG also. He is an very good PG and would be in the NBA right now if Indiana didn't have a log jam of veteran guards. I understand he was lights out across seas.

We may already have our PGs of the future!!!

They did steal him. As I said before he literally took it upon himself to beat up my UCLA Bruins. He has great range on his shot and is not afraid to stroke it in crucial situations. The Hawks are going to love him and when it is all said and done people are going to be scratching their heads as to why he fell to round 2.

Salim Stoudamire will be our PG. The news that Wright has abruptly left the Hawks camp comes as no surprise. He sees that Salim is the man and he knows that he can not afford to waste time with a team that will not likely sign him. I wish him good luck.

I think Ivey and Wright would have been battling for the last spot. Wright is a better offensive player than Ivey and Wright plays solid defense, maybe not as good as Ivey but close.

Weren't they drafted about the same spot just different years??