• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If We keep what we have are the playoffs possible?

Wurider05

If Salim turns out to be a decent point guard (very possible from what I have been reading)can we make the playoffs with the squad we have even if we have Collier or Al playing Center (or any stiff). If the two Joshes improve over last year is that enough to at least attempt a run at the playoffs? I am really coming to the conclusion that we are not going to sign anyone other than a 3rd tier free agent. I know we need a center but we need to face the reality that we may not get one. Who knows maybe Collier has been working on his game and may come back a beast.

"Who knows maybe Collier has been working on his game and may come back a beast. "

I think I may have had a mild heart attack reading this....not going to happen.

We will not make the playoffs.....I think we will get Curry or Chandler.....while trading Al to Chicago....

Now if we can get Curry or Chandler and JJ maybe S. Hunter S Swift or Mark Madsen/Reggie Evans...then it would be possible depending on the development of our yongins....but obviously these are very BIG IFs.

Wow, what pessimism. Anything's possible. Breakout seasons for our sophs + Marvin ROY = possible 8th seed. Go Hawks!