We should get a Defense PG to be our BU...

Diesel

• Admin

there is nothing that can be officially announced. But I have it on good word that this is happening. The word came from him personally actually. Unless L.A. jumped out there with a larger offer and swayed him away, in the last week, it's a done deal.

If we resign Lue I really like the way our team is being built. JJ, Salim, Marvin, Childress and Lue all shoot very high percentages from the field and the free throw line and that is really going to help us win close games in the 4th quarter.

Now if we can sign a couple of big men I will be really, really pleased with our summer!

That guy is a rebounding fool!! He gets more rebounds per minute than any other player in the NBA. He played 23.8 minutes a game and grabbed 9.3 rebounds per game. His per 48 average was a whopping 18.8 rebounds per game, which is first in the NBA. I'd love to bring him in.

Guest Walter

I'm assuming we have to trade Harrington for Curry in which case we need another "undersized" Pf, this one with a different skill set.

Who knows, maybe we don't trade Harrington and still land Curry.

W

Quote:

That seems to be the Hawks plan with Tyronn Lue. Lue is a good on the ball defender that will be a good back up for the Hawks if he resigns.

No way! Lue seemed like a lousy defender to me last year.

Of course sometimes when a player gets burned a few

times those tend to stick out in my mind. I remember

some games Lue got torched by not so good players.