• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Someone please tell me???

NYHawk

JJ is not as good as Penny in his prime right now, you'd have to not be a fan of basketball or a little kid to say such a thing. Just think about who Penny was ahead of on those all NBA teams, and then consider that its not all about stats but more about impact for a team.

However, this JJ trade is close to final and will be tomorrow, so rather we think we gave up too much or if he will fail or not at PG doesnt really matter now since it wont change what BK is going to do. I say we support it now and hope we get our Center in FA and then role with this team and see what happens. If this plan fails however then I'm guessing that JJ will simply be moved to SG and Childress moved to 6th man or traded, and a real PG will have to brought in. So I guess it doesnt hurt too much for the future of this team (other than the 2 1st) except that we'll just have to draft a future PG and move Childress if this fails. Let's just wait and see what happens and hope for the best. After all we're all still Hawk's fans at the end of the day.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Everyone that has some talent and plays with Shaq has a tendancy to put up phenominal numbers. It doesn't diminish the fact that Penny was All-NBA over Stockton, Payton, and even Strickland at that time (19.5 ppg, 9.6 apg) only because Orlando was the media darling during those years.