• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

whom will we get to play alongside Salim?

Blunt91

Now that Diaw is gone, who will we get to play along side Salim off the bench? If we get Lue or Watson neither of those guys are over 6'1. We can't have a backcourt of Lue & Salim or Watson & Salim because we would get killed by the other teams 2guard. Diaw might have never been a starting Point but he has better pointguard skills than Royal Ivey. I hope Billy Knight knows what he is doing or having Joe Johnson as our starting point could be a recipe for disaster. Right now holding on to Tony Delk(whom is only 6'2 but has long arms)is the best solution I can think of for this teams backup backcourt.

JJ will play with him for the most part....who subs both guards at the same time anyway....that stuff is for paper....cause I guess u will see JJ/Salim Salim/Chillz....Lue/Salim....there will be situations for all of that..

Of course...thats if Lue and JJ actually become Hawks....LOL

Don't forget about Tony Delk. He is still an NBA quality combo guard. With the additions of JJ and Salim, we have a fairly deep backcourt. Childress is the only guy who cannot play PG in our backcourt.

It will be interesting to see who are 4th quarter players will be.

We've got a backcourt with a lot of options (I'm assuming Lue stays with the team).

JJ/Childress

JJ/Lue

JJ/Stoudamire

JJ/Ivey

Childress/Lue

Childress/Stoudamire

Childress/Ivey

I doubt we'll see much of Lue, Stoudamire and Ivey on the court in pairs, but its possible against some smaller backcourts. This is a pretty stocked backcourt if Childress or Stoudamire prove to be a true shooting guard, and JJ excels at the point.