• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are your Favorite 5 Hawks of All time?

Diesel

• Premium Member

This is not asking for the top 5 Hawks. Just your personal favorites...

1. Nique.

2. Smitty - Nice guy.

3. Craig Ehlo - You need it done, this guy would do it.

4. Reef - 20/10 everynight with double and triple teams.

5. Deke - The big finger changed Basketball in A town...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Times have really changed. I remember when Players didn't make these excessive salaries and they were down to earth. I remember meeting plastic man at Christmas time in the mall. No jewelery, no entourage, and he was genuinely nice. I believe may have been the only person there who knew who he was though.

And this may be before some of youse guys time, but I remember going to "Dominique's Downtown" and I met Dominique and Charles Smith. They were sitting together. I had to calm down my hatred for the Knicks.... Plus, Charles' wife was all that!!!!! Lucky Knick..

I remember meeting John Drew and Tree Rollins after a game with the Bullets... I think that moment made me a Hawks fan for life.... They talked like regular guys.. (I didn't know about the drugs..). Only the fast breaks!!!

Times have really changed. I remember when Players didn't make these excessive salaries and they were down to earth. I remember meeting plastic man at Christmas time in the mall. No jewelery, no entourage, and he was genuinely nice. I believe may have been the only person there who knew who he was though.

And this may be before some of youse guys time, but I remember going to "Dominique's Downtown" and I met Dominique and Charles Smith. They were sitting together. I had to calm down my hatred for the Knicks.... Plus, Charles' wife was all that!!!!! Lucky Knick..

I remember meeting John Drew and Tree Rollins after a game with the Bullets... I think that moment made me a Hawks fan for life.... They talked like regular guys.. (I didn't know about the drugs..). Only the fast breaks!!!

And you're the same guy who hates Marvin Wiliams? Wow.

1. Scott Hastings - remember his backwards halfcourt shots during the pre-game? A consummate entertainer.

2. Chris Washburn - big and lovable, with a winning, toothless smile.

3. Reggie Theus - the original P.I.M.P.

4. Paul "Snoop" Graham - pure junk. You gotta love him.

5. Morlon Wiley - Bob Weiss' go-to-guy.

Nique

Spud

Doc

Mookie

JJ smile.gif

Am I the only one who really disliked Mutumbo? Not the guy but his style of play. I know he was a defensive monster but I could not stand what he did to our offense. Brought everything to a grinding halt when he touched the ball.