• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New Belkin Article

NickJYD

Quote:

Damn.. Should I believe this Lascar or the Lascar who was saying "Relax.. this is just a procedural Snag... it's nothing serious... it happens everyday... look Ray Allen is not signed yet.."

Whatever Lascar!

crazy.gif

This is what I said:

Quote:

If one of the owners is questioning whether we can get a better deal, it's fine. If it's a guy who just wants a couple more days to think it over, it's fine. If it's everyone but him saying "Let's DO IT!!" and him saying "OVER MY DEAD BODY", that's a huge problem. We don't know, so just relax.

Nice try though

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

he really nailed this one. I hope they can arrange a coup and get Belkin off the board of governers and out of the ownership structure. With only 30% of the stake of the team, the other owners should be able to throw that weight around eventually. I just hope it doesn't cost us JJ in the meantime.

Yeah, right now it appears that he did. All I'm saying is no one was ever claiming to know that this wasn't any big deal. We were just saying that we should wait to have the facts before freaking out. One day later, and signs point towards Diesel being right.

I still think this gets done though

Inside,

Just wanted to let you know that I had your same questions about this deal. I too think we should have called their bluff and just signed Joe to an offer.

I can only assume that the Hawks organization assessed the possibilities of the Suns matching and thought the risk was too high.

• Premium Member

Phoenix is not bluffing..

The only reason they didn't allow us to sign him and they match was because JJ asked them not too.

But they have the money. They don't have to worry about the money until next year IF THEN...

They will not let JJ go for nothing.

If we try it, it will be the biggest blunder since the Koncak Contract!