• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Some of You Guys Remind Me Of A Dave Chappelle

Traceman

Show skit where prosecutors were trying to convince Dave that R Kelly and OJ were guilty of the crimes of which they had been accused.

In the R Kelly portion of the bit, the prosecutor asked Dave what it would take to convince him that R Kelly was the individual in the infamous videotape that shows an adult male performing various sex acts with an underage girl. Dave said something like "if the girl had 3 forms of ID and held them up to the camera proving that she was underage and if R Kelly's grandmother was in the room when it happened and could identify him then he MIGHT agree that Kelly was guilty!"

In the OJ portion of the bit, he said that the prosecution finding blood in OJ's vehicle and a bloody glove on OJ's property didn't mean anything. He said that all black people have bloody gloves lying around the house somewhere!

The bottom line is that unless Steve Belkin himself comes out and says I don't want to make the deal," many of you are going to still insist that we don't KNOW he's holding up the deal, despite the presence of the "videotape" and the "bloody glove."

The best part of that bit is when he pees on the lawyer from under the witness stand. That cracked me up.

My favorite Chappelle bit is the Real World parody with one white guy in the house full of black people instead of what happens on the actual show where it's one black guy in a house full of white people.

Quote:

The best part of that bit is when he pees on the lawyer from under the witness stand. That cracked me up.

My favorite Chappelle bit is the Real World parody with one white guy in the house full of black people instead of what happens on the actual show where it's one black guy in a house full of white people.

Yessss.. That one is perfect. It's the ideal blend of hilarious comedy and just enough social commentary to make you feel uncomfortable watching it.

The Rick James one was the funniest easily. Especially when he talks to those two girls that show him their breasts.

"I wish I had two more hands so I could give those titties.....four thumbs down. I'm just getting started bitches"

number two had to be when he plays Tron and him and the corporate white guy goes to court and Dave keeps pleading the fifth for everything.