• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

You guys gotta download this

Admin

Nope, didnt even get to finish the DVD because DirecTV only showed the 1st 3 games, then they replayed the Spurs game instead of the scheduled Sonics game, and then didnt show the other 2 games. I figured it would be a waste of time and money to do the DVD for the 3 games that we didnt play all that well in.

Josh has a better jump shot than you would think. He needs more consistency, but the form is there.

I think his biggest issue right now is learning how to create room for himself with his dribble. He's got the peripheral perimeter skills to be a shooting guard with a little more polish.

• Premium Member

Yes, his form is most definitely there; but obviously not the accuracy or the range. Nique would get hot and hit from everywhere on the court and when they'd get up on him, he'd spin, jump, dunk...or just jump and shoot it considering they couldn't get up there with him lol

Smoove has a ways to go, but I like what I'm seeing out of him. I also like the consistency he was showing near the end of the year. Tremendous prosepect...

• Moderators

I wish there was a more even-handed arrangement of dunks (tons of stuff left off from Nique) but I bet there isn't as much stuff available from Nique. Definitely worth the time to look at.

Thanks for a great post!