• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dear Hawks Fans,

BruceLevenson1

Mr. Levenson,

I am a college music professor out in South Dakota so i wont be able to take advantage of this offer, but I just wanted to say that I think you coming on the RealGM board and now this one shows a lot of class and a lot of passion on your part. I think despite what the media says about a lack of true Hawk fans, you will find some incredibly passionate Hawk fans on this board. It is amazing how we all united on this JJ deal. Never before has this or any other fan board I have seen come together in this type of manner. Despite minor disagreements on various smaller issues here and there, I think you will notice that all of us on the board are so excited about the direction the franchise is taking. The combination of young athletic talent and now the addition of JJ, Marvin, Salim and Zaza will make the Hawks an exciting team to watch for years to come. When I moved to South Dakota to start my job, the real estate agent asked me what was the most important thing about my future residence. I responded that the most important thing was that I needed to be able to put a Direct TV satellite on the top of my place so i can watch all of the Hawks and Falcons games. Thanks for caring about what we think, and thanks for reaching out to us. We have a lot of faith in the Atlanta and Washington groups and we think you guys can work together to accomplish great things in Atlanta.

Sincerely,

Nick Curry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more than just generous of you, Mr. Levenson. This personal touch is yet another example of the "distinctive" partnership I believe will continue to develop between the owners and the fans of the Hawks.

My young son and I are able to get some "nose bleed" seats a couple times a year. Even in that location, the "experience" of the entire evening makes it worthwhile. Getting to sit closer to the action will thrill my son to no end.

If he was a few inches taller he'd probably run down to the park near our house, when he gets home from school tonight and I tell him the good news, and slam dunk in sheer exuberance!!

Thank you so much for all you do.

Paul Milano (a fan since moving here from Chicago in 1977)

wow, I sure wish I could go to that one. Maybe that offer will come back around when I am in the state again. I've never been to a Hawks game mainly because I could never find anyone else who wanted to go with me. For $10 lower level tickets, I know I could get someone to come. Now that I have moved to FL, I guess I will have to find some way to watch them on TV. I sure am jealous of you guys. I get to watch all these damn FL teams. Well, hopefully they will pull this special again around December 3, I think I will be in town that day anyways. GO HAWKS!

This is indeed a landmark day in Hawks history. After all is said and done, this whole fiasco has actually been a blessing: Not only did it net us premier free agent, but it shed light on the passion and commitment of the owners (sans Belkin), as well that of of the fans.

On a side note, Mr. Levenson, do you like my graphic?

Guest Walter

You, fellow owners sans Belkin, and management throughout this ordeal have turned a potentially bad situation into an affirmation of the Hawk's organization.

W

Mr. Levenson,

I feel obligated to reply and thank you and the other owners for steering us through this very dark period in Atlanta Hawks' history. I am glad that we have a team, and ownership group, and a fanbase to be proud of. Thank you again for your kind and very generous ticket offer. Your willingness to come and interact with this small, but extremely loyal, group of fans makes you one of the elite owners in sports, in my mind.