• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anyone read the Sports Guy articles on ESPN?

Admin

I love his articles, here are some funny quotes from his latest piece about SummerSlam.

Quote: 
8:16 -- Time for a grudge match between Matt Hardy and Edge, who stole Hardy's girlfriend, Lita, away from him a few months ago, causing Hardy to flip out to the point that the WWE briefly released him, then rehired him after the fans demanded his return. The lesson, as always: Never fall for a girl whose right shoulder is covered in tattoos.

8:24 -- "When you think about it, Matt Hardy's life has been ruined forever," Coach tells us for the 19th time in three minutes. Come on. You could go to any strip joint in Vegas and find a skinny chick with an attitude who's covered in tattoos. Um, not that I would know.

Quote: 
9:25 -- Tazz uses the phrase "tremendous upside" to describe Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton (Undertaker's opponent tonight). No word about his wingspan or whether he's long.
 Quote: 
10:03 -- Just saw a promo for "Wrestlemania 22." That's right, no more roman numerals. You think wrestling fans were getting too confused? Yeah, it's Wrestlemania ex ex eye eye ... um ... how many is that?

Yeah, that cracked me up. I like his stuff, especially since he got the Intern (from Emory in Atlanta.) Lots of decent Hawkscentric stuff.