• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some Bigs we may be After...

Diesel

• Premium Member

If you think about it, Hendu could be on his way back.

He's 6-10.. about 240. He could play some C, some Pf. He is good BU material and seeing that he hasn't been resigned yet, he could be gotten for cheap. Moreover, as a C, he's fairly quick and he has always been a good offensive rebounder.

• Premium Member

I'd take Hendu.

Forget that he stole all that money from us, I think when you look over his play for the last 2 yrs, he's still miles better than Collier. a 2 yr 2 million dollar deal is good enough.

Bo Outlaw brings a big time positive attitude that will be good for this young squad and the down times we may go through. He is a big time hustler too. I would take him in a second over Hendu. Besides isnt Hendu going to prison? lol

again i find myself siding with Diesel. who died?

Hendu was hated here because he's more of a Camby (though actually no where near as bad) than an AI...he gets hurt some.

but seriously, he can play. and well. This team could do a LOT worse than having him as a bu C/PF, to the point that in thinking about it, I'd much rather have him than Collier.

Hendu has his faults...but he knows his role on the floor, plays fundamental basketball, and is DECENT at what he does.

• Premium Member

I never understood why there was so much hate on Hendu's game... He wasn't a bad player at all and nor was he IMO overpaid (many people's problem) when he DID play. I'd say he's decent on the glass, can score pretty well, and BETTER than decent defensively; or at least used to be.

If he's healthy, he's definitely worth a little pocket change.

Here are a few that fit.

Kendrick Perkins

Jackie Butler

Rafael Araujo

Pape Sow

Darko Milicic

Peter Ramos

Zarko Cabarkapa

Andris Biedrins

Robert Swift

Ha Seung-Jin

DJ Mbenga

These guys are all young centers that averaged less than 15 mins a game last year..

• Premium Member

that I have is that he sat on the sidelines while the team played last season and then all of the sudden when he was traded to Dallas was just fine. That kind of attidtude and work ethic told me he maybe could have played for the Hawks instead of being on the side riding a stationary bicycle acting like he was injured.

If I'm BK I don't want that kind of player on this roster. It's called a Cancer!