• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Last night...

ATL_BALLER

...I finally dealt JJ and Zaza to my NBA Live dynasty team.

I have to tell you, I beat the Spurs at the Phill, and the team was exciting!

JJ wasn't flashy, but brought the ball up the court sufficiently, and really showed a nice inside-outside game.

He lead the way with 25 pts and 6 assists.

Also, ZaZa was solid on the inside, and Smoove and Chillz both continually took it strong and of course, dazzled.

I am telling you - this team could be MUCH better than we expected. Give them a few games to gel, and then watch out. At the very least, they are a highly entertaining bunch!

Oh yeah, I've been playing Live 05' with this team. JJ and Harrington are absolutely tearing it up, but I have since moved JJ to SG and Lue is now starting @ PG because despite 20+PPG 3RPG and 4+APG, JJ's assist/to ratio is not very good and has cost me a few. Marvin and Salim have been beasts of the bench for me. Childress hasn't played very well at all (10PPG 3RPG) so he's now pulling bench duty. I'm 15-11 so far. Even big John (I had to create him because I couldn't find him on Indy's roster) has been a decent backup.

If Al's post moves are half as good this season as they are in the game, he'll be a averaging over 20PPG. I've got him in at PF and outside Tim Duncan, he's beating everyone to the hole easily when he's got decent energy. When he gets tired, he leaves alot of shots short (naturally), but he's explosive when energized. My current lineup rotation is like this:

C-Zaza/Collier/Edwards

PF-Al/Smith/Zaza/Outlaw (FA signee to fill out bench)

SF-J. Smith/Marvin/Childress/Donta

SG-JJ/Childress/Stoudamire/Donta

PG-Lue/JJ/Stoudamire

I don't have Delk on my team. I traded him and Royal Ivey to Houston to get Lue on my team when my season started. Ironically Ivey's starting PG for Houston and lit me up for 23 when I played them.