• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Diesel get banned?

Sothron

• Moderators

Changing the subject to something interesting..... Been without power for 24 hours now. This shite sucks. I make fun of friends who live in the Midwest and Northeast because of this very thing."Move where the heat is" I always tell them. This isn't supposed to happen in Augusta Ga

Hope you got power back. While we're going down memory lane didn't you used to do those hilarious game threads @gsuteke? lw3's are really awesome of course so no complaints there but man i remember some from a few year's ago that had me rolling. Man time flies. I was only going to post on here for a few weeks. Can't remember when that was....

Hope you got power back. While we're going down memory lane didn't you used to do those hilarious game threads @gsuteke? lw3's are really awesome of course so no complaints there but man i remember some from a few year's ago that had me rolling. Man time flies. I was only going to post on here for a few weeks. Can't remember when that was....

Yeah Teke had some really good ones but we are limited with the number of pictures per post and it used a lot of bandwidth so that made it hard on him.

I have nothing to contribute...just wanted my name attached to this instant classic of a thread. Also, Where is ChillzATL!?

Oh yeah you know this thread is going in the classics forum! Chilly still reads but he's a busy dude and occasionally posts in the lounge but that's about it.

Oh yeah you know this thread is going in the classics forum!Chilly still reads but he's a busy dude and occasionally posts in the lounge but that's about it.

Oh so now you don't think Skynet will ever become self-aware? How can it be in the classics forum if it isn't even around? Chinese riddle for you...

Tyrone Biggums: Why do you think I carjacked you, Rhonda?

Rhonda: 'Cause the cops found you in it three hours later asleep, high on crack!

Tyrone Biggums: That's impossible, Rhonda. How can you sleep when you're high on crack? Chinese riddle for you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353049/quotes?item=qt0312203

Diesel is a Hawksquaqwk legend.

When you look back at all of his 932,472,053,284,885,208,001 posts . . . he was right, or proven right about 75% of the time.

I specifically remember him saying that Marvin would be the next Derrick McKey, and got blasted for it.

And I didn't look these numbers up before I posted this thread. I looked them up while I was posting them, to see how close or far apart they were.

Diesel Math wins again.

But he also thought Shelden "The Landlord" Williams was a great pick. Diesel and I had many a run in when I first came on. He reminded me of the way your child tests you once they start becoming a little independent. He was a good poster and just like all of us; wrong many times, and then sometimes we all get one right.