• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

As per Celtics' GameNotes, Amir Johnson is upgraded to probable, as is Jaylen Brown (both recovering from ankle sprains).

Hawks GameNotes include a few minor milestones. Dwight should move into the top 25 in NBA/ABA history for career rebounds (surpassing Snickers great Patrick Chewing) with three boards tonight. Dennis is two dimes away from 1,000 in his career. No rush, Paul, but you could also tie the great Josh Smith with two made three-pointers, 10th all-time in franchise history.

~lw3

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Against all my better judgment i just got tix.   I hate going to celtics games.  we better run them over. 

For me, this is one of those put the kid to bed early and politely request the wife get comfortable on the couch with her favorite book and not mind me as a scream / boo at the TV all night.  It's not a good look for sure but fortunately the wife understands. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

This is going to be an emotional and intense game. Horford playing his former team.  Can't wait to watch!

I have a feeling chat will be epic tonite, btw.

Something tells me Hal Horford will make an appearance.  Y'all have been warned.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

IMG_7980.JPG

Would be a kicka$$ pic if it wasn't an optical illusion of a tele lens (look at Menace's right hand). Or bad photoshop :biggrin:

Edited by hazer